10 ml Vial: Amber Glass with White Misting Spray Top (6 Count)
This standard size spray vials makes it easy to carry or share small amounts of essential waters, flower essences, spritzes, and air fresheners.
Note: Because some essential oils have the potential to clog the spraying mechanism, this spray bottle is not guaranteed when used with vegetable or essential oils. Store in an upright position.
Quantity: 6 amber glass vials with white misting spray tops and acrylic hoods.
Volume: 10 ml, or ⅓ fl. oz. (Container Size Comparison Chart)
Neck: 18-415. (Click to view other bottles and tops with the same neck size.)
- • When using essential oils in these bottles, it is best to dilute them with a carrier oil or water and epsom salt. Sprinkle epsom salt into the bottom of the bottle, and then add the desired amount of oil. Give the epsom salt a few moments to absorb the oils; then fill the remaining space with water. Epsom salt helps disperse the oil evenly throughout the water, preventing it from floating to the top.
- • Fill bottle with desired contents.
- • Wipe threads of bottle and spray top with a clean cloth to ensure the threads are dry and free from any liquid or dust.
- • Cut tube on spray top to 1/16" above bottom of bottle. For best results, cut at a 45° angle.
- • Screw spray top securely onto bottle.
- • Once all the oil is in, you may want to label the bottle. You can purchase our blank labels to customize and print yourself.
- • If the spray top becomes stiff or hard to use, remove it from the bottle, place the bottom of the tube in warm, soapy water, and pump the spray top a few times until the warm soapy water begins to spray through. Allow to sit for 5 minutes, and then spray again with the tube dipped in warm, clear water to rinse out. Remove tube from water, and continue spraying until spray top is empty.
As the tablet fizzes in the toilet, it can help loosen grime, making the toilet easier to clean. It also imparts a lovely scent to your bathroom!