1/4 dram Sample Vial: Amber Glass with Orifice Reducer and Black Cap (12 Count)
- Buy 6 for $3.89 each and save 10%
- Buy 12 for $3.67 each and save 15%
- Buy 24 for $3.46 each and save 20%
- Buy 48 for $3.24 each and save 25%
Tiny glass vials are perfect for giving out samples of essential oils and blends or to take with you on-the-go. Each holds 18–25 drops, depending on the oil thickness.
These tiny vials are perfect for essential oil samples when all you need is a few drops—just enough for a potential customer to experience the oil. They are also the perfect size for travel kits or first aid kits! Made in the USA.
Quantity: 12 vials with orifice reducers and black caps.
Volume: ¼ dram (18—25 drops). (Container Size Comparison Chart)
Neck: 13-425. (Click to view other bottles and tops with this neck size.)
- • Simply transfer oil from another bottle. You can do this easily by using a plastic pipette, syringe, or glass dropper. (Our 45-drop pipette (#9267) works especially well for refilling because the tip can fit through the orifice reducer.)
- • After the oil is in the vial, place the orifice reducer in the opening at the top of the vial and push it down until fully inserted. (If you have a 45-drop plastic pipette to transfer oil, we recommend putting the oil in the bottle after inserting the orifice reducer.)
- • Once all the oil is in and the cap is secure, you may want to use a circle label to identify the contents.
- • To give information about the oil or blend, attach a Premium Sample Card.