1/3 oz. Roll-on Vial: Clear Glass with Black Cap (6 Count)
- Buy 48 for $3.36 each and save 20%
- Buy 96 for $3.15 each and save 25%
This roll-on vial is a handy way to apply essential oils, blends, and massage oils to the skin—simply smooth on as needed!
This clear glass vial is a handy way to apply essential oils, blends, and massage oils to the skin—simply roll them on as needed! (This vial works best when the essential oils are diluted with at least an equal amount of carrier oil.)
Quantity: 6 glass vials with plastic roller ball fitments and black caps.
Volume: ⅓ oz., or ~10 ml. (Size Comparison Chart)
Size: ¾" x 3¼".
- Transfer oil from another vial or mix a blend of your own in this bottle. The opening of this vial is large enough that you can carefully drip oil into it from your essential oil bottles.You can do this easily by using a plastic pipette, syringe, or glass dropper.
- After the oil is in the bottle, place the roller ball insert in the opening. Press down firmly until securely connected, trying not to push directly on the roller ball itself. (Be careful, and hold tightly to the bottle during this process.) For greater ease, use one of our plastic or metal essential oil keys.
- Please note that roll-on bottles containing liquids should be stored and transported in an upright position to prevent leaking. (We cannot be responsible for damage or loss caused by leaks.)
- Once the oil is in the bottle and the roller is inserted, you may want to label the vial. Be sure to wipe off any excess oil from the outside of the bottle before labeling. You can purchase our preprinted or blank labels.
Try this roll-on blend—you'll be happy you did!
This nighttime face oil will help your skin look and feel so much smoother!
Required essential oil dilution depends on various factors. Consult this blog post for general recommendations and useful tips.