This fantastic 63-page pocket reference guide is packed with information, yet small enough to carry with you anywhere! Inside this booklet you will discover hundreds of amazing uses for Young Living's essential oils and blends. Includes a wonderfully useful guide to essential oils that are commonly used for over 250 health conditions. Ideal for introducing your friends and prospects to the world of aromatherapy! The back cover has room for you to record your contact information. Fits easily into your pocket or purse. Highly recommended! Package of 10 booklets!
Size: 63 pages, 4¾" x 3½" x ¼" (each booklet).
- Essential Oils: An Introduction
- Discover what essential oils are and how they can be applied and used therapeutically.
- Essential Oils: Commonly Used Oils
- Learn about the most common single essential oils and how they are primarily used.
- Essential Oils: Blends
- Learn about several essential oil blends.
- Essential Oils: Personal Usage Guide
- Find out which essential oils are commonly used for hundreds of different health conditions.
- Coordinating Foot and Hand Points
- Charts of points on the feet and hands that oils can be applied to.
The information in this booklet is from the book Reference Guide for Essential Oils by Connie and Alan Higley. Please refer to the Reference Guide for additional information, research, and usage ideas.