Buy both the hardcover Reference Guide for Essential Oils (New 2013 edition), and the softcover Quick Reference Guide for Using Essential Oils (New 2013 edition) together at one fantastic low price!
REFERENCE GUIDE FOR ESSENTIAL OILS
New! Now contains information on the new oils and blends introduced at the 2013 Young Living Convention!
The Reference Guide for Essential Oils is truly a unique book. There are other similar books on the market, but none are as user friendly as this one. No more searching endlessly to find the information that you desire. All this valuable information is now readily available at your fingertips. This new full-color edition is revised and updated with innovative new features to make selecting and using the right essential oils easier than ever before! Some other information on this book:
- Comprehensive information on over 100 single oils including affected body systems, historical uses, folklore, French medicinal uses, and safety data.
- Information and usage data on over 150 commercially available oil blends, supplements, and personal care products,
- An appendix with concise, quickly accessible information on single oils and oil blends including safety information.
- Summaries and references for over 300 published research studies on essential oils and their constituent ingredients.
- A unique color-coding system that makes it easier to navigate through the book and find the best oils for a specific application
- A comprehensive index covering all of the symptoms and health conditions listed in personal guide section, individual oils and blends, and all of the Young Living Products—this index has been manually verified for relevancy.
- Coil-bound with hard UV-protected covers for durability.
Sizes: Reference Guide (large book): 592 pages; 11" x 9½" x 1" (with spiral binding).
Quick Reference Guide (smaller book): 488 pages; 6½" x 6" x ¾" (with spiral binding).
QUICK REFERENCE GUIDE FOR USING ESSENTIAL OILS
Designed as a pocket guide for convenience, the Quick Reference Guide for Using Essential Oils contains the last section, "Personal Guide", of the large Reference Guide for Essential Oils plus the Vita Flex Feet Chart and other summary information. It is the perfect pocket guide to using pure, therapeutic quality essential oils and other commercially available products that contain pure essential oils. With information on over 650 health conditions, it is probably one of the most comprehensive and concise books of its kind on the market today.
The latest edition of the Quick Reference Guide for Using Essential Oils includes:
- New product information that was introduced at the Young Living Essential Oils Annual Grand Convention.
- Photo illustrations for the Raindrop Therapy techniques
- Photo illustrations and Hand Chart for the Vita-Flex technique
These books are bound with a plastic spiral binding. This type of binding is very durable and allows the pages to lay flat— facilitating the use of these books during the application of oils.
Connie Higley has had a fascination for natural healing methods, relying on herbs and herbal remedies for much of her life. Always interested in natural ways to help maintain the health of her family, she has studied Educational Kinesiology and attended several lectures and conferences on natural healing methods. She received her bachelor's degree in Information Management in 1989 and developed a unique talent for organizing information. As a devoted mother, Connie became excited about the possible uses of essential oils when she learned about the therapeutic and emotional effects that could be achieved. In May 1995, she met Pat Leatham and was shown the pages of notes that Pat had compiled over the previous four months. Connie worked with Pat to organize the information, and then she expanded it for the two of them and their friends. The growing demand for this information has evolved into this book and others. Because of Connie's tremendous desire to help others by providing needed, well-organized information, she summoned the help of her husband, Alan, and together they continue to research and expand this vital information.
TABLE OF CONTENTS
Note: This bundle is also available with a softcover Reference Guide. Click here for details.