You can take this concise pocket guide with you anywhere! Here you'll find common essential oils and blends for over 250 health conditions. Ideal for introducing your friends and prospects to Young Living™ aromatherapy. The back cover has space your contact information. Highly recommended.
The information in this booklet is condensed from the
Reference Guide for Essential Oils, by Connie and Alan Higley. Please refer to the Reference Guide for additional information, research, and usage ideas.
Quantity: 10 booklets.
Pages: 63 pages (each booklet).
Size: 3½" x 4¾" x ¼" (each booklet).
- An Introduction
- What essential oils are and how they can be applied and used therapeutically.
- Commonly Used Oils
- Popular single essential oils and their primary uses.
- Proprietary essential oil blends.
- Personal Usage Guide
- Essential oils commonly used for hundreds of health conditions.
- Coordinating Foot and Hand Points
- Charts of points on the feet and hands for reflexology application.