Got 5 minutes? Go create a natural beauty product with essential oils! Both new and experienced oilers will revel in this collection of head-to-toe recipes that are quick-and-easy to make. (A few entries require some wait time for cooling or setting up.) So get set for some simple yet serious pampering to improve both your health and appearance.
This beautiful presentation with full-color, lifestyle photographs also includes preprinted, moisture-resistant labels for containers of each product. (See reference photos for complete contents.) "The Essential Woman" is a super start for a class and a great gift for girls of all ages! (To make more recipes for yourself, your family, and your home, see our companion booklet,
"The Essential Family."
Purpose: Education. (Learn more about the difference between Marketing and Education materials.)
Quantity: 1 booklet including moisture-resistant recipe labels.
Size: 5˝" x 8˝".
Table of Contents
- Health and Beauty Care Recipes
- Nails—Nail Polish Remover and Nail Strengthening Serum
- Makeup—Eye Makeup Remover and Makeup Brush Cleaner
- Lips—Brown Sugar Scrub and Simply Natural Lip Balm
- Facial—Honey Orange Foaming Facewash and Exfoliating Honey Face Mask
- Eye—Eyelash Enhancing Serum and Gentle Eye Cream
- Hair—Moisturizing Coconut Milk Shampoo, Anti-Frizz Spray, Hair Conditioning Serum, Hair Detangling Spray, and Hair Growth Booster
- Body—Lemon Rosemary Body Scrub, Cacao Peppermint Body Scrub, Cooling Aloe Vera Peppermint Lotion, Body Butter, and Stretch Mark Cream
- Bath—Invigorating Bath Fizzers and Relaxing Bath Soak
- Oils for Specific Conditions
- Ingredients Glossary