The Rollerball Wellness Make-and-Take Workshop Kit is a great place to start in planning a basic introductory class. This workshop is great because it is interesting to those who are new to essential oils as well as to those who already use them. The rollerball blends are an awesome way to allow new users to try the oils because they are inexpensive, easy to apply, and simple to know how to use. The kit includes all the paper materials that you need to host the workshop and create the blends. Makes 10 kits. You can approach the workshop multiple ways such as giving away a free rollerball blend to new attendees or charging a flat fee for each blend made or for a full kit (all 10 rollerball blends, 1 spray, and all materials needed to make them). The 10 rollerball blends include Belly Blend, Black & Blue Blend, Breathe Easy Blend, Focus Blend,
Immune Boost, Muscle Blend, Open Airways Blend, Seasonal Blend, Skin
Soothe Blend, Sleepy Time Blend—plus a bonus Hand spray. The
Roll-on Clutch fits the whole rollerball set perfectly!
NOTE: While the kit's labels are designed for 10 ml roller bottles (unless otherwise noted), the kit recommends making a half (5 ml) trial size during the workshop. You can still use the 10 ml roller bottles during your workshop and fill them half way, allowing people to try out the blend first.
What is included?
This kit includes the following items:
- 20 Postcard Invitations
- 10 Recipe Sheets
- 10 Waterproof Rollerball Label Sets
- 2 Sheets of Waterproof Labels with 5 each of recipe
- Workshop Tip Sheet
You will also need the following items that
do not come in the kit:
- Essential oils needed for the blends-bergamot,
cardamom, cedarwood, cinnamon, clove, coriander, cypress, eucalyptus,
fennel, frankincense, ginger, lavender, lemon, lime, melaleuca, orange,
oregano, peppermint, and rosemary
- Fractionated Coconut Oil
- 10 ml (⅓ oz; approx. 200 drops) smooth Roll-on Bottles (bottles with swirled glass will not hold the labels as well)
- 15 ml (½ oz; approx. 300 drops) Spray Bottles
- Roll-on Clutch (optional)
- Scissors or paper cutter for cutting the labels
- Dispensing tools (glass droppers, plastic pipettes, or mini funnels) (optional, but helpful)