The Rollerball™ "Mood Series" Make & Take Workshop Kit is a great place to start for an emotions class. It focuses on embracing positive emotions and releasing negative ones. Making roll-on blends is easy and inexpensive. It appeals to new or experienced oil users who want fresh ideas.
The kit includes all the paper materials you need to host the workshop and create the blends. Makes 10 complete kits. You can approach the workshop in different ways: giving away a free roll-on blend to new attendees or charging a flat fee for individual blends, half sets, or full sets.
The 10 roll-on blends:
Release Fury, Release Grief, Release Sadness, Release Suffering, Release Worry, Embrace Clarity, Embrace Confidence, Embrace Gratitude, Embrace Harmony, Embrace Love— and a bonus My Happiness Spray. (Our
Roll-on Vial Compact Hard Shell Travel Case fits the whole roll-on set perfectly!)
Purpose: Marketing. (Learn more about the difference between Marketing and Education materials.)
- 20 Postcard Invitations
- 10 Waterproof Label Sets
- 10 Recipe Sheets
- 1 Workshop Tips Sheet
- 2 Giveaway Sheets with 5 labels of each roll-on recipe (4 of the spray).
Additional Items (not included):
- Essential oils needed for the blends–basil, bergamot,
clary sage, cypress, frankincense, geranium, helichrysum, lavender,
lemon, lemongrass, marjoram, myrrh, orange, peppermint, Roman Chamomile,
rosemary, thyme, vetiver, white fir, and ylang ylang
- Fractionated Coconut Oil.
- 10 ml (⅓ oz; approx. 200 drops), Clear Glass Roll-on Vials. (Labels will not adhere well to swirled glass vials.)
- 15 ml (½ oz; approx. 300 drops) Spray Vials.
- Scissors or paper cutter for cutting the labels
- Dispensing tools—glass droppers, plastic pipettes, or mini funnels (optional, but helpful).
- Roll-on Vial Compact Hard Shell Travel Case (optional).