The Rollerball™ "Babies and Mamas" Make & Take Workshop Kit is a great place to start when planning a basic introductory class. The class covers topics such as easing discomfort of baby's new teeth, respiratory and digestive support, mama mood support, and much more. This workshop appeals to both new and experienced oil users: roll-on blends are inexpensive to make, easy to apply, and simple to use.
The kit includes all the paper materials that you need to host the workshop and create the blends. Makes 10 complete kits. You could also give away a free roll-on blend to new attendees or charge a flat fee for each blend or a full kit (10 roll-on blends, 1 spray, and additional materials).
The 10 roll-on blends:
Cool Baby, Sleepy Baby, Tiny Teeth, Tiny Tummy, Tiny Airways, Calm Mama, Happy Mama, Mama Marks, Milk Mama, and Tender Ta-Tas—plus a bonus Tushy Spray. Our
Roll-on Vial Compact Hard Shell Travel Case fits all 10 roll-on blends perfectly!
Note: While the kit's labels are designed for 10 ml roller bottles (unless otherwise noted), the kit recommends making a half (5 ml) trial size during the workshop. You can still use the 10 ml roller bottles during your workshop. Just fill them half way, allowing people to sample the blend.
Purpose: Marketing. (Learn more about the difference between Marketing and Education materials.)
- 20 Postcard Invitations.
- 10 Recipe Sheets with Quick Dilution Guide.
- 10 Waterproof Rollerball™ Label Sets.
- 2 Giveaway Sheets of moisture-proof labels (5 each roll-on/4 spray total).
- Workshop Tips sheet.
Additional Items (not included):
- Essential oils needed for the blends—bergamot,
cardamom, clary sage, cypress, fennel, frankincense, geranium,
grapefruit, lavender, melaleuca, myrrh, orange, patchouli, peppermint,
sandalwood, white fir, and ylang ylang
- Fractionated Coconut Oil.
- 10 ml (⅓ oz; approx. 200 drops), Clear Glass Roll-on Vials. (Labels will not adhere well to swirled glass vials.)
- 15 ml (˝ oz; approx. 300 drops) Spray Vialss.
- Scissors or paper cutter for cutting the labels
- Dispensing tools—glass droppers, plastic pipettes, or mini funnels (optional, but helpful).
- Roll-on Vial Compact Hard Shell Travel Case (optional).