The Rollerball Babies and Mama's Make-and-Take Workshop Kit is a great place to start in planning a basic introductory class. The class covers topics like: easing discomfort of baby's new teeth, respiratory and digestive support, mama mood support, and much more. This workshop is great because it is interesting to those who are new to essential oils as well as to those who already use them. The rollerball blends are an awesome way to allow new users to try the oils because they are inexpensive, easy to apply, and simple to know how to use. The kit includes all the paper materials that you need to host the workshop and create the blends. Makes 10 kits. You can approach the workshop multiple ways such as giving away a free rollerball blend to new attendees or charging a flat fee for each blend made or for a full kit (all 10 rollerball blends, 1 spray, and all materials needed to make them). The 10 rollerball blends include Cool Baby, Sleepy Baby, Tiny Teeth, Tiny Tummy, Tiny Airways, Calm Mama, Happy Mama, Mama Marks, Milk Mama, and Tender Ta-Tas, with a bonus spray of Tushy Spray. The
Roll-on Clutch fits the whole rollerball set perfectly!
NOTE: While the kit's labels are designed for 10 ml roller bottles (unless otherwise noted), the kit recommends making a half (5 ml) trial size during the workshop. You can still use the 10 ml roller bottles during your workshop and fill them half way, allowing people to try out the blend first.
Purpose: Marketing. (Learn more about the difference between Marketing and Education materials.)
What is included?
This kit includes the following items:
- 20 Postcard Invitations
- 10 Recipe Sheets with a Quick Dilution Guide
- 10 Waterproof Rollerball Label Sets
- 2 Sheets of Waterproof Labels with 5 each of recipe
- Workshop Tip Sheet
You will also need the following items that
do not come in the kit:
- Essential oils needed for the blends-bergamot,
cardamom, clary sage, cypress, fennel, frankincense, geranium,
grapefruit, lavender, melaleuca, myrrh, orange, patchouli, peppermint,
sandalwood, white fir, and ylang ylang
- Fractionated Coconut Oil
- 10 ml (⅓ oz; approx. 200 drops) smooth Roll-on Bottles (bottles with swirled glass will not hold the labels as well)
- 15 ml (½ oz; approx. 300 drops) Spray Bottles
- Roll-on Clutch (optional)
- Scissors or paper cutter for cutting the labels
- Dispensing tools (glass droppers, plastic pipettes, or mini funnels) (optional, but helpful)