These inhalers are great for carrying around the aroma of your favorite essential oils without having to take the whole bottle! Small enough to easily fit in a purse, pocket, or bag makes them perfect for traveling. They are also ideal for giving away samples of your favorite essential oil or blended aroma.
Size: Each wick holds about 5-15 drops of oil.
What is included? This package includes 6 nasal inhalers. Each nasal inhaler is a 4-piece assembly (base, wick, nasal inhaler, and cover). Also included are 6 shrink-wrap sleeves that can be used to seal the nasal inhalers to be given as sealed samples or gifts.
- How to Assemble and Use:
- 1. Identify assembly parts (see picture below for clarity).
- 2. Drip 5-15 drops of desired essential oil or blend on the oil absorbent wick until it is well saturated.
- 3. Insert the wick into the inhaler.
- 4. Insert the base into the bottom of the inhaler and push until it is firmly in place.
- 5. Screw the cap over the inhaler for storage.
- 6. If desired, place 2" x 2" adhesive label on the cover identifying oil or blend and how to use inhaler.
- 7. If desired, place inhaler assembly in the provided shrink-wrap sleeve and use a heat-gun or blow-dryer to shrink the sleeve around the inhaler, sealing it together.
- 8. To use the inhaler, remove the shrink-wrap sleeve (if there), and unscrew and remove the cover. Place the opening in the top of the inhaler near the nostril and inhale. Replace cover when not in use.
- 9. Extra wicks can be purchased for continued use of inhaler along with interchanging oils.
For more information about the types of plastics our bottles and containers are made from and whether or not you should use essential oils in them, please click here.