Learn how to cope with non-emergency mishaps in a natural way! Mom is usually the first responder when accident or illness strikes in the home. From colds, headaches, earaches, and upset tummies to skateboard scrapes and insect bites, this book explains how to care for common ailments and injuries in a natural way, using essential oils.
Size: 91 pages; 8½" x 5½" (softbound).
Published in 2011.
ABOUT THE AUTHORS
Judy Jehn, RMT is a gifted massage therapist who has taught aromatherapy since 1993. She is a lecturer and has published several books and CDs.
Brenda Sheldon, RMT has been using Young Living essential oils and supplements since 1997. Over the years, her family has used essential oils every single day. They have become, without exception, her first choice in dealing with health challenges, large and small.
TABLE OF CONTENTS
- Nature's Original Medicine - Essential Oils
- Dr. Mom
- Minor Burns and Sunburn
- Is It a Cold or the Flu?
- Coughs, Colds, and Congestion
- Sore Throat
- Cuts, Scrapes and Abrasions
- Simple Headache Solutions
- Vascular or Migraine Headaches
- Sinus Headaches
- Tension Headaches
- Insect Bites and Stings
- Sprains and Strains
- Stomach Ache
- Light Abdominal Massage
- Items to Add to Your First Aid Kit
- Creating a Healthier Environment for Your Family
- Bibliography and Webliography
- General Index
- Technique Index