Let There Be Light explains the Spectro-Chrome therapy system, which involves exposing problem areas of the body to different wavelengths of colored light. It details the 46-year struggle of Dinshah P. Ghadiali to develop and gain acceptance for his theories. In addition to the fascinating history, Let There Be Light gives all the information you need to test Spectro-Chrome therapy for yourself. It includes an extensive list of conditions with associated color values and instructions on how to apply the color.
Purpose: Education. (Learn more about the difference between Marketing and Education materials.)
Size: 126 pages; 10¼" x 7¼".
Published in 2016.
Darius Dinshah, S-C N. is the son of Dinshah P. Ghadiali and president of the Dinshah Health Society.
TABLE OF CONTENTS
- Color Illustrations
- Originator of Spectro-Chrome
- Chapter 1. Dinshah P. Ghadiali and Spectro-Chrome
- Chapter 2. Spectro-Chrome Definitions
- Chapter 3. Spectro-Chrome Color Production
- Light Sources
- Chapter 4. Five Thousand Pages
- Bulb Wattage
- The Ratio
- P/M/S Systemic
- Strong Reactions
- Two-Color Tonations
- Slow or No Results
- Outside Influences
- Do and Don't
- Chapter 5. Spectro-Chrome Technique
- Chapter 6. Spectro-Chrome Color Attributes and Tonations by Symptoms
- Chapter 7. Spectro-Chrome in Diagnosed Disorders
- Chapter 8. Equivalent Sounds for Colors
- Chapter 9. Colors for Elements
- Chapter 10. The Left Wristwatch
- Chapter 11. A Triumph for Spectro-Chrome
- Chapter 12. I Believe
- Chapter 13. DuoChrome
- Chapter 14. Inexpensive Projector Plans
- Chapter 15. Addendum