Whether you have a background in chemistry or not, you will understand and enjoy this book. It will enlighten and entertain you while demonstrating, by the chemistry of essential oils, that God's power and divine nature can be seen through the things he has made. (Romans 1:20) Based on both science and scripture, this book reveals the harmony between the two. Dr. Stewart describes the relationship between the material world and the spiritual world to explain how oils bring healing.
"This is a much needed book. A good scientific work. There is no other publication like it.
-Terry Shepherd Friedmann, M.D., A.B.H.M.
"An information-packed work by a truly gifted writer and teacher."
- Edward R. Close, Ph.D.
"He's done it again! A treasury of scientific detail in common language, this book fills an important need not met by any other publication."
- Rev. Dennis Peterson
"Dr. Stewart has created another Masterpiece! Informative, practical, and down-to-earth."
- Sabina DeVita, Ed.D., D.N.M.
"Fabulous! Brilliant! An invaluable resource!"
- Susan Duerdan Neary, Certified Educator
"Dr. Stewart is on the cutting edge of a gentle revolution in American healthcare."
- Robert W. Miner, M.D.
"A truly inspired Work!"
- Connie Adams, C.M.T.
Size: 845 pages; 9¼" x 6½" (Hardcover).
Published in 2005.
Dr. David Stewart is an internationally renowned teacher on matters both spiritual and scientific. Dr. Stewart is a retired United Methodist Pastor and a University Science Professor. Author of 16 books and two-time winner of the American Journal of Nursing's, "Book of the Year Award", Dr, Stewart lectures throughout the world on healing by prayer, anointing, and laying on hands and teaches the chemistry of essential oils from a Biblical perspective. this volume is the perfect companion for another of his best selling books, Healing Oils of the Bible.
TABLE OF CONTENTS
- Introduction: A Letter From Me to You
- Part One: A Short Course in Chemistry
- Chapter 1: Review and Critique of Resource Literature
- Chapter 2: What Oils Do in Living Plants
- Chapter 3: Basic Chemistry Made Easy
- Chapter 4: The Chosen Ones
- Chapter 5: Organic Chemistry Made Easy
- Chapter 6: Lord of the Rings
- Chapter 7: Biochemistry Made Easy
- Chapter 8: Chemotypes and Environmental Factors
- Chapter 9: Isoprenes, Terpenes, and PMS
- Chapter 10: Common Compounds in Essential Oils
- Chapter 11: Oils Versus Drugs
- Chapter 12: Practical Answers to Frequently Asked Questions
- Part Two: Catalogs of Compounds in Essential Oils
- Common and Scientific Names of Plants
- Chemical Analyses of Essential Oils
- Classes of Compounds in Essential Oils
- Most Popular Compounds in Essential Oils
- Part Three: Beyond Chemistry
- Preamble: A Book of Its Own
- Article 1: The Limits of Science
- Article 2: Biotransmutation of Elements
- Article 3: The Nature of Matter
- Article 4: Consciousness in Essential Oils
- Part Four: Appendices & Resources
- Chemistry Course Outline
- Annotated Bibliography