This black plastic pump is the perfect dispenser for lotions and liquid soaps. Conveniently equipped with a twist-down lock for storage or travel. The stem can be trimmed with scissors to fit the bottle.
Size: Fits our 4 oz. blue glass bottles; our 2, 4, and 8 oz. plastic bottles; and other bottles using a 24-400 or 24-410 closure.
(Click here to view other glass bottles and tops with the same neck size. Click here to view plastic bottles and tops with the same neck size.)
- Fill bottle with desired contents.
- Wipe the threads of bottle and pump with a clean cloth to ensure that they are dry and free from any liquid or dust.
- Cut the tube on the pump at a 45° angle to 1/16" above the bottom of bottle.
- Screw the pump securely onto bottle (clockwise).
- If the pump becomes stiff or hard to use, remove it from bottle, Place the bottom of the tube in warm, soapy water, and work the pump action a few times until the water moves through. Allow to sit for 5 minutes, and then pump again with tube in warm, clear water to rinse. Remove the tube from water and continue pumping until empty.
- To lock the pumping mechanism for storage or travel, simply press the head of the pump all the way down and twist clockwise into the locked position. Twist counter-clockwise to unlock.