This sleek diffuser is a great way to disperse your desired essential oil or blend! An ultrasonic transducer transforms water and essential oils into a cool mist that preserves the oils' health benefits and humidifies the room. With 3 lighting options, this diffuser can be used anytime—day or night—to suit any mood.
- Humidifying and air purifying benefits (while providing aromatherapy).
- Very quiet diffusion.
- Ultrasonic diffusion at 2.4MHz.
- Separate reservoirs prevent and protect the atomization chip from precipitation.
- 3 light options (kaleidoscope cycle of colored LED lights; solid LED colored lights; no light).
- 4 timer settings (1, 2, 3, and 4 hours continuous).
- Auto shutoff mechanism (when water or time runs out).
- 90-day warranty.
- AC90-120V 60Hz/DC 12V 1000mA power input/output. (Plug adapter may be required outside the USA.)
Size: 7¾" tall x 5½" wide x 5½" deep.
What is included? This item is sold individually and includes 1 Airmid™ Ultrasonic Diffuser and 1 power cord. (Essential oils not included).
Coverage: ~115 square feet.
How to Use:
- With diffuser unplugged, remove the main body and upper cover. Add 60-80 ml (~2-2.7 oz.) of water and 3–5 drops of essential oil. Do not exceed the max water line. Another 1-2 drops of essential oil may be added to the small well in the upper cover for more intense aroma.
- Replace the main body and small upper cover. Plug in the adapter.
- To turn on the diffuser, press the MIST button. Press it once to diffuse for 1 hour, twice for 2 hours, three times for 3 hours, four times for 4 hours, and five times for turning off the diffuser.
- To change light modes, press the LIGHT button. Press it once to automatically cycle through all the colors, twice to hold it on the current light color, and three times begins individual light selection (continue pressing the button to select different colors and to finally turn off the light). Hold the LIGHT button button down for 2-3 seconds to turn off the light.
Note: It is recommended that you clean the diffuser after each use to avoid clogging and other problems. Empty the water and gently wipe the water tank to dry. DO NOT wash the device directly under the water tap.
FREE Diffusing Guide
Compare Diffusion Methods