This foaming pump bottle is an ingenious way to make your liquid soap go further! Simply pour a small amount of soap in this bottle, fill the rest with water, and use the unique pump to dispense rich, luxurious foam! This stylish pump makes a classy edition to any kitchen or bathroom, and it is a fun way to get kids to wash their hands!
Quantity: 1 clear plastic bottle and 1 natural plastic foaming pump.
Volume: 8 fl. oz.—1 c., or ~235 ml.
Size: 3" x 7".
- Cover the bottom of the bottle (⅛" to ¼") with liquid soap.
- Fill remaining space with water.(To avoid foaming while filling, slowly run water along the insides of the bottle.)
- Screw the pump securely onto bottle (clockwise).
- If the pump becomes stiff, or hard to use, remove it from bottle, place the bottom of the tube in warm, soapy water, and work the pump action a few times until the warm soapy water begins to move through. Allow to sit for 5 minutes, then pump again with dip tube in warm, plain water to rinse out. Remove dip tube from water and continue pumping until the tube is empty.
- If that doesn't work, you may be using too much soap concentrate.
- To lock the pumping mechanism for storage or travel simply press the head of the pump all the way down and twist (clockwise) into the locked position. Twist counter-clockwise to unlock.
For more information about our plastic containers and their safety with essential oils,