These 1 oz. amber glass bottles come with convenient nasal spray pump tops and clear plastic hoods. Perfect for creating your own nasal sprays that incorporate essential oils. The dark color of the glass also helps protect the contents from UV light damage for a longer shelf life.
Note: Because some oils have the potential to clog the spraying mechanism, these spray bottles are not guaranteed when used with vegetable or essential oils.
Size: 5" height x 1¼" diameter. Holds 1 oz. of liquid (approximately 30 ml; 2 Tbsp). Neck Size: 20-400 (Click to view other bottles and tops with this same neck size.)
Size Comparison Chart
What is Included? This item is sold in a package and includes 6 amber-glass bottles and 6 white nasal spray tops with clear hoods.
How to use:
- Fill bottle with desired contents.
- Wipe threads of bottle and spray top with clean cloth to ensure the threads are dry and free from any liquid or dust.
- Cut tube on spray top to proper length (approximately 1/16" above bottom of bottle). Cut tube at an angle. For best results, cut the tube at approximately a 45° angle.
- Screw spray top securely onto bottle (clockwise).
- If spray top becomes stiff, or hard to use, remove spray top from bottle, place the bottom of the tube in warm, soapy water, and spray the spray top a few times until the warm soapy water begins to spray through. Allow to sit for 5 minutes, then spray again with dip tube in warm, plain water to rinse out. Remove dip tube from water and continue spraying until spray top is empty.