This small glass bottle comes with a convenient nasal spray pump—ready for custom nasal sprays that incorporate essential oils. The amber glass helps protect contents from UV light for longer shelf life.
Note: Because some oils have the potential to clog the spraying mechanism, these spray bottles are not guaranteed when used with vegetable or essential oils.
Quantity: 1 amber glass bottle with nasal spray pump and acrylic hood.
Volume: 2 fl. oz.—4 Tbsp., or ~60 ml. (Container Size Comparison Chart)
Neck: 20-400. (Click to view other bottles and tops with the same neck size.)
- Fill bottle with desired contents.
- Wipe threads of bottle and spray top with a clean cloth to ensure that both are dry and free from any liquid or dust.
- Cut the tube on the spray top to 1/16" above the bottom of bottle. For best results, cut at a 45° angle.
- Screw spray top securely onto bottle.
- Once all the oil is in, you may want to label the bottle. You can purchase our blank labels to customize and print yourself.
- If the spray top becomes stiff or hard to use, remove it from the bottle, place the bottom of the tube in warm, soapy water, and pump the spray top a few times until the warm soapy water begins to come through. Allow to sit for 5 minutes, and then spray again with the dip tube in warm, clear water to rinse out. Remove tube from water, and continue spraying until spray top is empty.